Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yes i do! Let me know your zip code and I can get you a quote on shipping if interested.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Bump!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Got my windshield by FedEx the other day. I have never seen anything packaged this well from the manufacturer. It took twenty minutes just to unwrap it.

Thanks @RGS_2019 for taking such care and being such a great seller.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Got my windshield by FedEx the other day. I have never seen anything packaged this well from the manufacturer. It took twenty minutes just to unwrap it.

Thanks @RGS_2019 for taking such care and being such a great seller.
HAHA, I wanted to make sure it didn't get there all busted. :D

Reactions: berndt

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sent PM

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Decided to part ways with my baby. I'm going to stock her out for the most part so.

Jackpot M8 street outlaw black slash up slip on mufflers without resonators. asking $220
Willing to ship these! I found a box I can put them in.

Harley's low profile solo touring seat in brown. PN 52000057 $230

Harley's low profile passenger pillion PN 52400040 $180

Also have the backrest from CVOBackRest, but I can't remember the PN. It's meant for the CVO's or the seat above. $230 I have a box big enough to ship this
I tried to look up CVOBackRest and ended up at BadBoyzCyclez. Do you have a link to what you are referring to?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I tried to look up CVOBackRest and ended up at BadBoyzCyclez. Do you have a link to what you are referring to?
I believe CVOBackRest was the old company name or something. I don't find anything on them, but my receipt does say cvobackrest.com on it lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Bump for the CVO backrest..

21 - 40 of 44 Posts