Road Glide banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I believe CVOBackRest was the old company name or something. I don't find anything on them, but my receipt does say cvobackrest.com on it lol
Correct. Name is now BBC as you've noted. I've been in contact with the guy.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I'm not allowed to send you messages for some odd reason. I emailed you and didn't hear back.
He's a spammer that got booted. They need to delete all of his post that said the same thing

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Glad the spammers caught that..

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
I can answer that. No! Because I bought it and it’s awesome. Thanks RGS_2019!
Good. Can you send me a pic of it mounted in the bike from the side please? I'd like to see how far over the back of the rider seat it comes.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Good. Can you send me a pic of it mounted in the bike from the side please? I'd like to see how far over the back of the rider seat it comes.

Well the seat I ordered hasn’t shown up yet but I will do that.

But there are actually 3 different heights available. Short, average, and tall. I think the lower bracket is the same on all and then the top piece changes height.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Well the seat I ordered hasn’t shown up yet but I will do that.

But there are actually 3 different heights available. Short, average, and tall. I think the lower bracket is the same on all and then the top piece changes height.
Thanks. That's what I thought but it looked different in the pix above. I need a way to shorten that lower bracket to allow to top to move back some more.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts