Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2019 Scorched Orange Roadglide S: Stock front fender, side covers, Saddlebag lids, mufflers, front brake screens, rear fender tribar light, chrome rocker box trim, chrome tappet and push rod covers and more.

Scorched Orange/Black Denim Saddlebag lids $300.00 (SOLD)
Scorched Orange/Black Denim Side covers $200.00
Scorched Orange/Black Denim Front Fender $300.00

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
pics of front fender, side covers and Saddlebag lids at the dealer when the bike was purchased. These all came off within a day of this picture taken prior to this bike ever being ridden.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looking for a set of black passenger footpegs?
I have a mint set of black Harley Mini footboards that I had on a bike as passenger pegs and for a short while as highway pegs. I’m no longer using them and may be willing to sell them if you are interested in those. Email me at [email protected] and I’ll send you over a pic of them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a mint set of black Harley Mini footboards that I had on a bike as passenger pegs and for a short while as highway pegs. I’m no longer using them and may be willing to sell them if you are interested in those. Email me at [email protected] and I’ll send you over a pic of them.
I am on my way to my dealer now for final “go over”of the new bikes. I’ll get the mini boards and can send you a pic later today.

G

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are your scortched orange saddle bag lids speaker lids? Thanks adown

No, they are the stock ones. You can cut them for speakers if you are buying one of the aftermarket kits that have the template to cut them.

Glenn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts