Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seen the 2020 chart last night, but there is no chart for what color comes on what bike. Nothing really stands out in my opinion.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Wonder if the new "Live Wire" will be available in "Electric Blue"?

Just kiddin'.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I saw it today. There is a break down for colors and bikes. I don't remember much other then the Special only comes in 4 colors. Vivid Black and Billiard Burgundy are two of them. And the Limited will be available in both Chrome and Black. There is also a Billiard Red and Billiard but I didn't see what it was on.

There is also a pretty nice Teal, a weird looking goldish yellow denim, and a REALLY dark purple and black combo. But I don't know what they are on.

Oh and Performance Orange....which is a BRIGHT as shit Orange, gloss no metallic. I've seen Sportsters the same color before.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only colors I see for '20 that stand out to me would be the performance orange which has the possibility of making a RG look pretty killer or the silver denim. I guess when all is said and done I would really need to see them in person to know for sure though.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Excellent. No greens. I was quietly nervous that 2020 might provide an even better green than 2019’s Kinetic Green. As I was determined to buy at some point this calendar year. Now I am doubly delighted with my recent purchase! Not many like it.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,949 Posts
Excellent. No greens. I was quietly nervous that 2020 might provide an even better green than 2019’s Kinetic Green. As I was determined to buy at some point this calendar year. Now I am doubly delighted with my recent purchase! Not many like it.
Dave, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I think you missed the "Spruce Green" and the 2 tone "Silver Pine" and "Spruce Green".

·
Registered
296 Posts
Dave, I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I think you missed the "Spruce Green" and the 2 tone "Silver Pine" and "Spruce Green".
No rain detected! I can only see a colour called (one word) ''Spruce''. Yeah I guess that may be a green, bit hard to tell. There is a 'sage green' pinstripe.

Main deal for me is, kinetic green metalflake not repeated. I'm still happy...and dry :grin:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
No rain detected! I can only see a colour called (one word) ''Spruce''. Yeah I guess that may be a green, bit hard to tell. There is a 'sage green' pinstripe.

Main deal for me is, kinetic green metalflake not repeated. I'm still happy...and dry :grin:

WHAT are the custom colours? Any clues?
Neither one of those colors look green in person

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Looks like I am safe for another year. No matte olive gold for next year.

When they reproduce the "army" bike in the new softail platform it will be tough to ignore.

If I find a slim S in the "army" colors around $10k that hasn't been molested I might just have to go for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
303 Posts
Apparently you and I are the only ones that like green Dave lol. Holding out hope that Advan Black adds Kinetic Green soI don’t have to pay $700 for lowers from Harley. And should they not how do you think Deep Jade Pearl would match up with our Kinetic Green?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Apparently you and I are the only ones that like green Dave lol. Holding out hope that Advan Black adds Kinetic Green soI don’t have to pay $700 for lowers from Harley. And should they not how do you think Deep Jade Pearl would match up with our Kinetic Green?
Yes mate, I have seen a total of 4 RGs in Kinetic Green across forums/FB pages, and that includes yours and mine.

On the second point, I doubt it would work. I'd spring for the factory finish anyway. It's not a lot to pay for the quality of finish. The colour-matched inner fairing cost me $1800Australian, and the chopped tour pak in matching KG colour is $2500 of our dollars!!!! On that, I pass.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Here’s hoping that Scorched Orange/Silver Flux will be available on the 2020 FLTRU’s. Ending production of the Scorched Orange early in the model year resulted in dealers jacking up the prices by $1000’s above MSRP after the first of this year and ended my thoughts about moving up from my ‘09. I can always dream....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts