Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for those not on Facebook. The event details, such as they are currently, are up there.

This is April 30 thru May 3, 2020. We are staying at the Edelweiss Inn in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Call Robert and tell him you are with the Road Glide Group. We blocked the whole place, all 19 rooms.

Details to follow. This is not a mini-Shark Week. There are no T-Shirts, no patches, no organization. Just riding fun in some of the best motorcycle roads in the country. Ask anyone who has been there. The distance between the motel parking lot and the first good riding road is only 10 feet.

·
Registered
820 Posts
great riding area, and a good time to ride it, whatever you do don't go during the 'bikes blues and bbq' weekend. too many people, too many cops, crazy people everywhere, room prices jump, you can't get into a bar or resturant without a wait. used to go every year but as i get older i would rather not put up with the whole 'rally' mindset.

Reactions: ChromeSpark

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Thanks for posting for us NON-FACEBOOK people. I won't know until about April 25th whether I will be able to go. Work and weather determine my riding schedules these days.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Subscribed. The one time I was in the area the weather sucked, interested in going back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts