Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 340 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Has anyone heard that the Road Glide ultra would not be in the 2020 line up? Heard it might be discontinued.
That wouldn't make much sense from a financial standpoint for the MoCo. Think about it, they retooled the new fairing to only use in on the Special and Standard….I don't see it. They are and have dropped/ing a couple of the Bat Wing Ultras.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
No reason not to have a Rodie in Ultra trim. Nothing saved from non production cept the windshield.. It just uses stuff already in use on other scooters.

As for the new stuff. Live wire and the new scooters with the new wet motor. I'm guessing the new wet scooters will be replacements for the sportster. No reason to have two lines building similar scooters.

·
Registered
65 Posts
No, watch this video, he mentions what models HD told them are going away, the video starts right as he mentions it, no need to skip through
[ame]https://youtu.be/d6wCuzVs_Rw?t=553[/ame]

·
Registered
299 Posts
No, watch this video, he mentions what models HD told them are going away, the video starts right as he mentions it, no need to skip through
[ame]https://youtu.be/d6wCuzVs_Rw?t=553[/ame]
I watched half the video and the only bikes he said are going away in the 2 electra glide models, classic and low

Then I got bored

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
I heard from an unreliable source that by 2022 HD will rebrand the Ducati lineup to the HD logo and slowly migrate away from all V-twin engines as we know it. Then over the next 5 or so years afterwards all HD's will be a newer version of a Ducati. The Touring bikes will be a beefed up lowered version of the Multi-Strada and the Softails will use the Diavel frame and engine. It will be interesting to see the transformation.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
I heard from an unreliable source that by 2022 HD will rebrand the Ducati lineup to the HD logo and slowly migrate away from all V-twin engines as we know it. Then over the next 5 or so years afterwards all HD's will be a newer version of a Ducati. The Touring bikes will be a beefed up lowered version of the Multi-Strada and the Softails will use the Diavel frame and engine. It will be interesting to see the transformation.
I hope not! Fuck those ronzonis, runs only when you push it! :frown:

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
I want some of what the pool boy that told you that is smoking.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I watched half the video Then I got bored
Thats why when i linked it, I linked it at the 9:13 mark in the video :laugh:

He does have some good videos, but I mainly watch his videos for some of the info he shares about harley

1 - 20 of 340 Posts