Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
GM everyone how is everyone doing this morning I have a question looks like I'll be in the market for a new battery real soon I have a 2020 RG I bought it brand new with 9 miles back in November 2019. So November 2021 will be 2 years and cold starts are becoming an issue so what are the better batteries out there it will be my first time it now has 10,100 miles on it and some times I will plug it into the battery tender but to be honest not all the time. So any help or info would be greatly apricated.... Thanks Again..
Thanks everyone for the info and tips I really do appreciate it thanks again.
I remember after two years on my 2015 Gold Rush CVO, I had the same issues; It was recommended to change the battery in my fab; Presto, that was my issue with super weak starts....ride safe ron

·
Registered
1 Posts
GM everyone how is everyone doing this morning I have a question looks like I'll be in the market for a new battery real soon I have a 2020 RG I bought it brand new with 9 miles back in November 2019. So November 2021 will be 2 years and cold starts are becoming an issue so what are the better batteries out there it will be my first time it now has 10,100 miles on it and some times I will plug it into the battery tender but to be honest not all the time. So any help or info would be greatly apricated.... Thanks Again..
I have a 2018 Road Glide CVO. I replaced my battery with the new HD Lithium Ion Battery. It is 17lbs lighter that the regular battery and works great.

·
Registered
9,527 Posts
Big Crank from Battery mart.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a 2016 FLTRUSE, just replaced the battery in August. The bike was becoming slow to turn over. My ‘13 kept the battery until Nov 2018. Mom’s 2017 is on original. But they all live on the tender, except when ridden or traveling. Sumpins up, have you replaced the radio/head unit? Added amplifiers?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Battery life depends on many factors. Most of all climate and usage. Mild temps and daily usage will often yield the best results.

Reactions: Oclaf
21 - 28 of 28 Posts