Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a copy of the chart showing which colors the various 2020 Road Glide models will each be available in? Definitely not looking to trade Sedona Sally in on a new one but, like most, it's nice to know what's going to be available and day dream a bit about which model and which color you'd choose IF you were in the market to upgrade?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I still have not seen one and my buddy that showed me the color chart said he has not seen it either. Someone on here in a different thread claims they have put eyes on it but has not shared. Going to the dealer today on a special mission, I'll see what I can dig up.

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Anyone have a copy of the chart showing which colors the various 2020 Road Glide models will each be available in? Definitely not looking to trade Sedona Sally in on a new one but, like most, it's nice to know what's going to be available and day dream a bit about which model and which color you'd choose IF you were in the market to upgrade?
Hell with the "upgrade". My dealer has a '12 SERG in Maple with some extras I'm considering as a 2nd bike.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell with the "upgrade". My dealer has a '12 SERG in Maple with some extras I'm considering as a 2nd bike.

Shit, If I had your money I'd buy 2 of them!

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
Shit, If I had your money I'd buy 2 of them!
I just pick up the spare change SE drops on the ground when following Him around...

Back on Topic. My sales manager did tell me if I wanted a bike in color available on that bike with blacked out parts instead of chrome, He can order it that way. Would take time for it to come in though.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I've seen it but didn't take a picture. The RGS only comes in 4 colors: Billiard Red and Vivid Black are the only two I remember. Other then that I'm not sure the chart is super busy and it was hard to read.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was at our dealer in Ontario and the 2020 colors book is there. The Road Glide Ultra is now a Limited with heated grips nicer wheels and painted inner. Now called FLTRK .

Black 010 Midnite Blue E41 River rock Gray E77 River Rock Gray/Black E94 BR SL VDNM/ KDNM E95 SLV Pine/BLK E96 Billiard Red/BLK E99 Stiletto Red F00 Tahitian Teal F01 SCHRORG/SLVFLUX F02 ZPHRBLU/BLKGLO F03

The colors show in the book but did not photo well .

I am pleased the RGU is now a Limited and would like to think with all the changes including the 114 and new screen there is a lot to like about the new bike.

·
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just pick up the spare change SE drops on the ground when following Him around...

Good plan. When I finally cross the last finish line, I hope to be reincarnated and come back as Cuz'n Eddie's insurance man!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I missed out on the few scorched oranges that were produced for a short time in the 2019’s. Anxious to see how it looks with the silver flux combo in 2020.

·
Registered
4,843 Posts
I missed out on the few scorched oranges that were produced for a short time in the 2019’s. Anxious to see how it looks with the silver flux combo in 2020.
They're making them again. At least for another month until Model Year production switches over. Temporary shortage in the paint as they put it on about 8 different bikes.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
They're making them again. At least for another month until Model Year production switches over. Temporary shortage in the paint as they put it on about 8 different bikes.
According to 6 different dealers I contacted, scorched orange on 2019’s stopped due to a paint production problem last fall and isn't being started until it reappears on 2020’s. There were 5 FLTRU’s in the entire country in early March and only 3 as of early May. All were being sold at $3-5K over MSRP due to the limited availability.

·
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
According to 6 different dealers I contacted, scorched orange on 2019’s stopped due to a paint production problem last fall and isn't being started until it reappears on 2020’s. There were 5 FLTRU’s in the entire country in early March and only 3 as of early May. All were being sold at $3-5K over MSRP due to the limited availability.
I think something positive changed with that situation as there's orange bikes popping up all over at the dealerships recently.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I think something positive changed with that situation as there's orange bikes popping up all over at the dealerships recently.
That’d be great; especially if it bumps those dealers back to MSRP or discounts like most dealers here are offering. I’ll be checking with those dealers who are supposedly watching for me and see what their story is right now since I haven’t received any calls indicating anything has changed on availability.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
That’d be great; especially if it bumps those dealers back to MSRP or discounts like most dealers here are offering. I’ll be checking with those dealers who are supposedly watching for me and see what their story is right now since I haven’t received any calls indicating anything has changed on availability.
I’ve seen a few orange specials and ultras here in Miami, same price as the others, I haven’t been to the dealership since before Mother’s Day, but I’ll be there again this weekend.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Teal.......for real? I might be in trouble
I know. I'm still stuck on a Teal '05 SEEG that I'd love to have. Awesome paint on that bike.
If they come with a nice teal like the 05, I may have to consider getting another bike, I wonder which bike I would get rid of if any.......

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
IÂ’ve seen a few orange specials and ultras here in Miami, same price as the others, I havenÂ’t been to the dealership since before MotherÂ’s Day, but IÂ’ll be there again this weekend.
Take pictures and update the thread after your visit if you don’t mind. Don’t recall Miami being one of the three supposed locations of the last Ultras, so would appreciate the info if it pans out.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts