Road Glide banner

(SOLD) 2020 Road Glide Special Tins Barracuda Silver Denim.

5K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Trobinson1968 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a set of tins off of my 2020 Road Glide Special. The color is Barracuda Denim Silver. I installed the bar and shield (CVO style) emblems on the tank, but I also still have the stock Harley tank badges as well. The set is in good shape, but there are 2 small blemishes. 1 blemish on the front of the tank (See pic 6) which was caused by a bell being pinned between the tank and handle bar, and 1 blemish on the back of the right side saddle bag (see pic 5) happened when I accidentally pushed the bike into the front of my lawnmower like an idiot. I took this set off and replaced them with a vivid black set.

The set is off the bike and boxed up. I am located in the Raleigh, NC area. I would prefer to sale in person and cash, but I will check on shipping prices if need be. PayPal only.

Included parts:
Front Outer Fairing
Front Inner Fairing
Gas Tank with bar and shield emblem (CVO style)
Side panels
Right extended saddle bag with latch and lid
Left extended saddle bag with latch and lid
Front fender
Rear fender
Rear fender extension

Any questions feel free to ask. Asking 2000.00.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, DBell. I actually dig the color, I just wasn't a fan of denim paint. I had never had a denim before so I didn't really understand how it is taken care of when I bought it. I am someone who loves to wax and polish my bike and I couldn't do it with denim paint. That was the only reason I switched.

#9 ·
I use a lot of bug slide and I always thought that product would not be good for denim because it has a wax feature that leaves behind a residue, maybe I am wrong that was just my impression.

At any rate, good luck with your sale, love that color.

#13 ·
where are you located? i imagine the biggest hold up is the cost of shipping. i would have gladly traded you my vivid black for this set before you went to the expense of buying vivid.

i love the look of the vivid black, but damn, it sure is a pain to keep looking good.

Reactions: DirtyByrd
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.