Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the new book or are they out yet? Specifically looking for the color shop section. Nothing comes up online like it does in the book.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
H-D didn’t print them this year. The parts guys here said they put out a supplement but didn’t have any. So not sure what’s all in it.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go figure, about like the radio manual is no longer available. My dealership was closed today, guess I’ll have to hound him tomorrow

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
there isn't a 'full' 2021 manual, but there is a 'new' parts one. it is available on the harley sip site. if you go to the 'vehicle documents' after you select a bike, and from there select the 'parts and accessories' tab (not the 'parts catalogs' tab), you'll see the section. i couldn't find a way to download it, so i 'printed' each section to pdf in order to save it on my computer.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
holy crap, it was acting up last night...

what happened to the delete function?

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks skratch.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
😂😂😂

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can’t seem to find that drop down section. Maybe because I’m on a iPad instead of desktop

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
nah, i just did it on my wife's iPad, using the safari browser. do you have a registration or did you just sign in with your vin? i created an account using a 'throwaway' email account, and a fake name. but once you sign in, go through the menu options for selecting a bike, i just picked any 2021 touring bike, and you'll get the menu options as shown in my post above.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
nah, i just did it on my wife's iPad, using the safari browser. do you have a registration or did you just sign in with your vin? i created an account using a 'throwaway' email account, and a fake name. but once you sign in, go through the menu options for selecting a bike, i just picked any 2021 touring bike, and you'll get the menu options as shown in my post above.
I can’t get that page to come up, no matter what I do.
All I get is this.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Reactions: craigffb

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks I will try that link. I registered many moons ago so should work

1 - 18 of 17 Posts