Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
I love my BMW GS Adventure. I like the way the Pan America looks, so lets just hope they get this right in the weight , suspension , and price category ! This is the fastest growing category of motorcycles and for good reasons. They are light , powerful , handle great and very comfortable touring bikes that can also go off pavement. Guess we will see this as a 2021 model entering a crowded field of great bikes from the completion . I am pulling for the home team and hope this bike is a success .

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
The video makes it look impressive, though I wonder how many parts were loosened by the off-road activity. This is a seriously crowded genre of motorcycle and HD is late to the game. Hope it's a winner.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks Interesting, Hopefully Harley can get it right and get a share of the market.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I've got a Vstrom in the garage getting nervous and giving me the evil headlight when I look at this bike......

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
I've got a Vstrom in the garage getting nervous and giving me the evil headlight when I look at this bike......
Have you seen the new Strom? I have my eyes on the new Husky as well.......

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wondered why Harley didn’t do this sooner. Looks promising!
It looks like Harley is waiting on the market for adventure bikes to cool down before they release it. These new bikes should be on the floor for spring it they had any hopes of not missing another year of sales. Oh wait this is Harley they are always late to the party and then claim they were the first.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have you seen the new Strom? I have my eyes on the new Husky as well.......
Ahh yes, the Vstrom is growing up! :surprise: Another contender in the stable update contention.....>:) A lot to offer with a traditionally economical price point that is yet to be published I see.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
Ahh yes, the Vstrom is growing up! :surprise: Another contender in the stable update contention.....>:) A lot to offer with a traditionally economical price point that is yet to be published I see.
I know back in the day...the Strom used the TL1000 Motor and the SV650 Motor....both are SOLID Twin Platforms that can run forever.......even Bimota used the TL motor at one point

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Saw many Vstroms during trip to Alaska. Perfect type of bike for those conditions. Ran into a guy up there riding one who was stranded due to stator being shot. It was interesting to see that he mounted a Harley spare gas can with bracket on side of it. Will be interesting to see the new Harley bike for sure!

·
Administrator
12,457 Posts
Not the kind of riding that I do anymore, but I would love to see them increase the engine by about 500cc and put it in a touring frame.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts