Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Road Glide Limited
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just picked up this 2021 RGL last week. I had a 2018 RGS and recently a 2013 RK Classic. I’ll drop some pics below of those. I plan on keeping up with everything I do to it, so if anyone has questions… I’ll help where I can. I have Vindikta Hoop-Teeze 14” bars and a LePera Maverick daddy long legs seat on the way. I will post before and after pictures of everything and pictures of install. I plan on doing a cam and full exhaust over the winter and possibly a native baggers kit if the cash flow permits. I’m from North Alabama if anyone happens to be close.

·
Registered
2021 RGL 114
22 Posts
Nice scoot. I got the same bike a little over a month ago now.

·
Registered
2021 Road Glide Limited
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks @Pitbull26 I haven’t got to ride it yet with all the rain we’ve gotten. My seat should be delivered today so I’ve kinda been waiting for that before I ride cause the stock seat is terrible for my height.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
2021 RGL 114
22 Posts
Thanks @Pitbull26 I haven’t got to ride it yet with all the rain we’ve gotten. My seat should be delivered today so I’ve kinda been waiting for that before I ride cause the stock seat is terrible for my height.

I hear you on the seat, I swapped mine out for the tall boy seat I had on my last bike before as soon as it was delivered.

·
Registered
9,202 Posts
Just picked up this 2021 RGL last week. I had a 2018 RGS and recently a 2013 RK Classic. I’ll drop some pics below of those. I plan on keeping up with everything I do to it, so if anyone has questions… I’ll help where I can. I have Vindikta Hoop-Teeze 14” bars and a LePera Maverick daddy long legs seat on the way. I will post before and after pictures of everything and pictures of install. I plan on doing a cam and full exhaust over the winter and possibly a native baggers kit if the cash flow permits. I’m from North Alabama if anyone happens to be close. View attachment 427958 View attachment 427959 View attachment 427960
Congrats on The New Glide!
I have 14” Vindikta Hoop Teeze on My ‘12 Custom and love them.
Feels like You’re in more control.
Hope the Seat and Bars work for You.
Keep Us Posted.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
415 Posts
Looking forward to seeing all you do to your new ride. I think it would be fun and interesting to see a running tally of the expenses as each component is added or work completed. We’re very discreet and will swear an oath of silence when it comes to your wife or woman. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2018 Road Glide Ultra
206 Posts
how tall are you?

·
Shark of the Month October 13
9,525 Posts
Congratulations on the new scoot, that may be my favorite color for 2021. Welcome from SW Florida.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. What wheels are those on the King? Tubless? Considering wheels like that for my King

·
Registered
2021 Road Glide Limited
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Looking forward to seeing all you do to your new ride. I think it would be fun and interesting to see a running tally of the expenses as each component is added or work completed. We’re very discreet and will swear an oath of silence when it comes to your wife or woman. :ROFLMAO:
I would be fine telling anyone that wants to know. The Vindikta Hoopteeze bars were around $438 after shipping. I bought the Lepera seat used from a fellow member on this site and it looks brand new thankfully. I think they are around $700 new though.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts