Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents - I just realized that my 2022 Road Glide Limited (Apex paint) came without "Limited" emblem on the front fender... Online pictures show it has to be there. Can't find it on HD website. Any pointers?

· Registered
1,890 Posts
Perhaps you now own a very special bike indeed. :)

I only know this..... and this seems so very basically elemental to me - if it were mine and that were a concern, the dealer would be the first know. 🤷‍♂️

· Premium Member
2,801 Posts
Original owner? Maybe a fender swap or someone liked it better removed

· Registered
8,920 Posts
Gents - I just realized that my 2022 Road Glide Limited (Apex paint) came without "Limited" emblem on the front fender... Online pictures show it has to be there. Can't find it on HD website. Any pointers?
Good luck. My buddy bought a batwing limited years ago an the lowers didn't match the photo on Harley website. The dealer pointed out the fine print that said photo might not match actual bike. If you want it, hopefully your dealer will take care of you.

· Premium Member
6,364 Posts
the apex paint set was a special set. and it was available for several different models. sounds to me like they got pieces parts from a couple of different kits mixed together. ie. the fender from a roadglide custom set and the rear end components from the limited.

i agree with craig. i don't care for the badging on the fender either. but i can see where if you were supposed to have them, then you should.

· Registered
2019 RGS
6,567 Posts
the apex paint set was a special set. and it was available for several different models. sounds to me like they got pieces parts from a couple of different kits mixed together. ie. the fender from a roadglide custom set and the rear end components from the limited.

i agree with craig. i don't care for the badging on the fender either. but i can see where if you were supposed to have them, then you should.
This makes the most sense. And yep. Craig is right.

· Premium Member
2,801 Posts
My ultra didn’t have one but none of them did I don’t think

1 - 17 of 17 Posts