Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting a 21'' Renegade Phantom cut rim in blue and chrome but not sure if it match the 2015 Blue RG. I'm doing black pipes, forks, crash bar and a few knick knacks but not blacked out so I know the black will look good.

Has anyone seen a pic of the Blue rim on a blue RG?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have the same wheels in a 21" front / 17" rear combo in full chrome with matching rotors and hidden axle up front. I get nonstop compliments on the wheels on how much they set off my bike! Love them! :D

·
Registered
973 Posts
By far my favorite rim.

I never saw one in blue, but I think black with chrome look best or of course all chrome

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Here's a pick with those wheels in full chrome on my bike, Yes I did the rear to match as well. If you can't tell I'm a single guy without any kids :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
u mite want to look into a place in Tennesse,
all things chrome...
I believe they gotta wbsite that's allthingschrome.com
nutn wrong w/renegade tho!
just watch ALOT of videos on youtube and all things chrome makes there own wheels in house, and all different colors.
ive not heard or seen anything negative...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.