Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a few pics if available.
I have a 2018 road glide special and have my bike scheduled to go in the dealer for 128" kit and 21" knock out wheel kit install.

I have lower fairings on my bike with speakers installed and dont want to lose them.
I have seen with my own eyes a 2017 roadglide with this set up at a show but did not get a picture of it or the owners info.
Any pics or info on this setup would be greatly appreciated.

Im using factory fender and and the spacer blocks
My bike is the Hard candy Custom Hot Rod Red Flake and it is incredibly hard to match the flake.
Thanks in advance for any help
Shane

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Looks yours could be the first and only one setup like that!! Lol
I'm a big fan of 21's and bars!! Good luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 2019 roadglide with the 6 speaker set up as well. Im also looking at getting a 21" wheel. The and lower fairings have minimal clearance as you know. I will be going with hogworkz wrapped fender. My question is the same as yours, if I go with a 21" wheel how will it affect the lowering fairings. Will it change the height of my bike? I'm 6'1" but like where bike sits as of right now.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I have a 2018 road glide special and have my bike scheduled to go in the dealer for 128" kit and 21" knock out wheel kit install.

I have lower fairings on my bike with speakers installed and dont want to lose them.
I have seen with my own eyes a 2017 roadglide with this set up at a show but did not get a picture of it or the owners info.

My bike is the Hard candy Custom Hot Rod Red Flake and it is incredibly hard to match the flake.
Shane
Hello,

i have fairing lowers and mount a 21" Knockout. I just use fender adapters to elevate oem fender.

I'm in love with this look

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,

i have fairing lowers and mount a 21" Knockout. I just use fender adapters to elevate oem fender.

I'm in love with this look

View attachment 432635

Shane
Yeah I contacted the guys at RC Components. They said no problem at all. We will be able to keep the lower fairings with adding the 21" wheel.
What I am going with is the 21" savage eclipse. Thats a badass wheel! Also going with the hogworkz wrapped fender.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts