Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl got new shoes at Thunder Beach so naturally I'm looking at wrapped fenders now. Can you guys give any advice and pics on which are good vs what to stay away from?
Thanks in advance
ImageUploadedByMO Free1430854343.433662.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1430854361.214612.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1430854397.119704.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Klockworks 21" in Candy Orange,

All aluminum "B-Cool" made in Canada,

FatKatz 13ga cold rolled steel 21"?

Do you have any experience with the B-cool fender? I like the streamlined look of it but I wonder about the aluminum vs the steel.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I've done a couple of the aluminum b cool fenders, they take a lot of body work and prep to get smooth but they are well made and extremely light.
I repaired and painted aircraft for 30 years so I know how to work wth aluminum quite well.

It's a nice looking fender and the light weight is good for handling.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've done a couple of the aluminum b cool fenders, they take a lot of body work and prep to get smooth but they are well made and extremely light.
I repaired and painted aircraft for 30 years so I know how to work wth aluminum quite well.

It's a nice looking fender and the light weight is good for handling.

Thanks Road Dawg. I'll probably be looking for something a little easier to work with but I do like the sleek lines and close fit look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts