Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i ended up with the 259 SE. kinda wanted the woods but the dealer already owed me the dyno and i didn't want to shove a cam down the mechanics throat that he wasn't familiar with. I'm happy with the cam and glad i made it into the 100 club on H.P. & Torque, just would have like to have seen it a little more to the left as i have a tendency to shift earlier than later.
Thanks for all of the advise, i really do appreciate it

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2013 fltrx

well i ended up with the 259 SE. kinda wanted the woods but the dealer already owed me the dyno and i didn't want to shove a cam down the mechanics throat that he wasn't familiar with. I'm happy with the cam and glad i made it into the 100 club on H.P. & Torque, just would have like to have seen it a little more to the left as i have a tendency to shift earlier than later.
Thanks for all of the advise, i really do appreciate it

hopefully the Dyno attached

D&D Boss fat cat 2-1/RSD Black ops intake/SE super tuner/SE 259E

says i already uploaded the dyno in another post...stupid forum )-:

·
Super Moderator
2,899 Posts
You did post the results separately in the Welcome New Members forum. You can only upload a given picture to the forum once. I copied your other post into this thread. Nice numbers BTW.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Buddy of mine just did the 254E's and the SE Heads. His results were similar. 101 hp and 106 torque. Congrats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts