Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is always a great ride. Nelsons Landing, NV, Nipton & Kelso, CA. Then back to Vegas. A lot of bikes out today.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jack, it felt good to get a little ride time in. Starting May 2nd. eight of us will be doing three nights on the road. From Las Vegas to Bishop, Ca to Virgina City, NV across Highway 50 to Ely, NV then back to Vegas. This will be about 1200mi. and 400 picturs. I'll post a few when I get back.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Thanks Jack, it felt good to get a little ride time in. Starting May 2nd. eight of us will be doing three nights on the road. From Las Vegas to Bishop, Ca to Virgina City, NV across Highway 50 to Ely, NV then back to Vegas. This will be about 1200mi. and 400 picturs. I'll post a few when I get back.
Are you coming down to Laughlin for the meet and greet during the river run?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wasn't aware of that thread. I was thinking of coming down Saturday to look at a few things. Whats the link?

·
Registered
6,572 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Ride

Looks like you had a great day to ride. Wish we had that nice weather in Minnesota, long winter and I'm going nuts sitting in the house I want to ride Damn It!!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
I don't thing I like you (or maybe I'm just extremely jealous). It's still cold, wet, & nasty in northern IN. Please keep posting pics so I can live vicariously through you and I'll just pretend I'm along for the ride.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts