Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are so many 2n1 exhaust out there. Does anyone know which will produce the best gain in torque without the dip in the curve right out of the gate. I have the rhineharts and have a dip from 2000 - 2600 rpm. The bike is a 96 inch stage one with a TW^ going in on friday.thanks duane5157

·
Registered
46 Posts
You may want to look into one of DK Custom's Thunder Torque inserts before switching exhausts. I've read favorable reviews on them. If they don't work the way you want, you're only out $19.

·
Registered
71 Posts
There are so many 2n1 exhaust out there. Does anyone know which will produce the best gain in torque without the dip in the curve right out of the gate. I have the rhineharts and have a dip from 2000 - 2600 rpm. The bike is a 96 inch stage one with a TW^ going in on friday.thanks duane5157
S&S claims theyre new pipe cures this problem...I haven't seen one on a bike yet though.. Waiting patiently

·
Registered
490 Posts
VH pro pipe makes great power and sounds awesome. Looks sweet too.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the D&D Fatcat, great pipe. If I had it to do over again I would go with Dragula 2. Well built and a great value.

·
Registered
852 Posts
The Bassani Road Rage has produced really decent results for me. View attachment 230322

This was a 103ci 2012 Switchback.

Dyno Guy- Zimmerman Minnesota
I have a bassani as well. It performs great and sounds great. A couple of things to note; the bend in the rear pipe does put a lot of heat by your leg (yes my bike is tuned well) and the pipe will drag before the right floorboard does. I ride an '13 RG Ultra if I weren't I wouldn't have a heatshield left.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Said FM E series earlier or others if you go with a smaller I.D. Baffle.
Regardless a good tuner can help out the dip also.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Maybe the Rush 2-1, it's ceramic coated, about $600.

I hear it's very similar to the Dragula.

Not sure how much of a benefit the ceramic coating will be... anyone care to chime in?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Drago's Dragula 2, D&D Boss Fatcat, Bassani Road Rage are gonna be your top pics.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts