Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

A group of us from all over Texas are descending on San Antonio next weekend to ride the 3 Sisters on Saturday the 30th. If you haven't gone it's a great ride and an all day event to get all 3 in. Leaving from the Rudy's in Schertz around 9'ish; come on out and enjoy a great ride. More details to come!

Most of us are lodging on Randolph AFB Friday and Saturday night.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
All,

A group of us from all over Texas are descending on San Antonio next weekend to ride the 3 Sisters on Saturday the 30th. If you haven't gone it's a great ride and an all day event to get all 3 in. Leaving from the Rudy's in Schertz around 9'ish; come on out and enjoy a great ride. More details to come!

Shit
Sounds like a great time right there.
I will try and make it if work allows.
Swomack

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shit
Sounds like a great time right there.
I will try and make it if work allows.
Swomack
Let me know there may be a couple from the Dallas area coming I can put you in touch with who are riding out Friday evening.

Id love to ride 3 sisters.
let's make it happen then!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the last ride

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Just googled a map of it; looks like some great riding, unfortunately I'm a looonngg way from Texas. Have fun gents and be safe!!! (& I'm a tad jealous :cool::confused::rolleyes:)

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like to hook up with you men, you riding anywhere near Sisterdale/ Comfort ?Boerne ?
joe
We take 16 out of SA so closest on the way out is Bandera. On the way back we come down 10.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there is a Shell at Sycamore and Main that we usually stop at and top off before we hit 337. Once we secure a time leaving from SA I can let you know about when we'll be there.

·
Registered
852 Posts
All,

Have a blast! Should be a good weekend for it. One of my favorite rides.

·
Registered
26 Posts
the wife and I have spent time in Fredricksburg TX hiding out from iowa winters. we loved the "hill country" music, wine, history and good riding IMO a great area to explore

·
Registered
345 Posts
Id love to ride 3 sisters.
Eddie, every guy loves the idea of riding 3 sisters...until he realizes it's HIS sisters they are riding. Then it just becomes incredibly awkward.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update:

Ok so we have set meet times for this weekend.

Friday night going to Texas Pride to hang out and enjoy some BBQ. Leaving Randolph AFB at approx. 8pm

Saturday meet at the Rudy's in Schertz at 8:30am KSU at 9:00am.

The plan is to hit all three sisters so it will be a long day. We'll stop at Frio Canyon Motorcycle stop for lunch while riding 337 and will hit the other 2 after that.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My Wolfpack and I, rode them last year. It was some good riding. We stayed in Fredericksburg and rode over to the twisted sisters. Best ride so far. We went to big bend this year but I enjoyed the sisters more.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ride was a success! Got all 3 in and took 39 back to SA by way of Kerrville. Great day! The Dragon is next on my list!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts