Road Glide banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Do I need to replace my compensator if I get Rivera Primo Game Changer?
If you have a 2012 or better I believe you have the SE compensator from the factory. If your bike is '12 or newer you are good to go. Older models with the old style stator cover do not work.

I wanted to do it as well but, I have an '08 and I would have to upgrade my existing compensator first before buying the game changer. Way more money than I want to spend for 2 teeth. Zippers sells chain conversions for about $400. They will do any ratio you want. To install the chain conversion its a little more tedious since the primary back plate has to be removed.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If you have a 2012 or better I believe you have the SE compensator from the factory. If your bike is '12 or newer you are good to go. Older models with the old style stator cover do not work.

I wanted to do it as well but, I have an '08 and I would have to upgrade my existing compensator first before buying the game changer. Way more money than I want to spend for 2 teeth. Zippers sells chain conversions for about $400. They will do any ratio you want. To install the chain conversion its a little more tedious since the primary back plate has to be removed.
I have an 07, so I don't think I want to spend that $400 either. The HD one is $409!

Screamin' Eagle Big Twin Compensator | Engine & Components | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just installed the game changer in my 16 road glide and lost the gear indicator and cruise what are the gear ratio changes in my tuner that I need to make to get those back

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'd like to buy a Game Changer but Rivera Primo appears to be out of business.
Anybody have one they'd like to get rid of?
Or know where I can get one?

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
I'd like to buy a Game Changer but Rivera Primo appears to be out of business.
Anybody have one they'd like to get rid of?
Or know where I can get one?
Contact Ben at American Prime Manufacturing. He used to be Rivera Primo but sold it and now he is starting up a new business. He doesn't have them in stock but can get one for you.

https://americanprimemfginc.com/

21 - 32 of 32 Posts