Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
360 Degree Adjustable Highway Peg Mounting Kit-50832-07A!!!
I have these for sale in great condition with all the hardware! I just purchased some lowers so I got different pegs for my lowers so they wouldn't scratch! $75.00 shipped to lower 48! These are $119 regular price and $99.00 at Kutter! Sorry PAYPAL preferred!!!!

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nevermind just looked them up and they'll work with lowers. Guess it's just the pegs your talking about, not the mounts. Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to get an understanding! These are adjustable from the inside! If you can get them adjusted before you put lowers on then you'll be fine! But if you have to adjust with the lowers on these are more prone to scratching you paint on the lowers!!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sale pending just as soon as I find out who sent me PayPal payment! I was PM'd by a member with interest a few days ago that was interested and I thought was gonna be sending payment but once I got payment thru PayPal the address for the payment is a website called herbalife.com! No name no address etc! So if your reading this regarding this sale please contact me so I can send these to you tomorrow!!! I tried to PM the person I was in contact with but no response!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts