Registered
2,937 Posts
That is one VERY nicely done ride!

·
Registered
684 Posts
I just have two words for that Knuck...

FUCK ME.

Damn but that is one sweet scoot. I had a chance to get 2 rolling chassis and enough parts for 3 complete motors, and trannys plus all sorts of other odds, ends, and spare parts back in 93.

I didnt have the 1500 that my buddy wanted for the whole thing unless I sold my 76 Shovel. At which point I wouldnt have anything to ride.

Yup I'm a MORON!

Oh well, I'm sure I'm not the only one with a "the one that got away" story, but damn if I dont kick myself in the ass every day when I wake up over that one.

I would love to know what he gets for it when it sells. Of course I may just commit suicide after that. LOL

Mike

·
Registered
353 Posts
Not my scooter, belongs to a guy I ride with.

Its immaculate and dependable. AFAIK, it needs nothing.

Rare opportunity to get a 47 that you could ride home.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll put you in contact with him. No tire kickers or low ballers.

Dad would have wanted that, he always regretted letting his go.....

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
always wanted a 42-45 WLA and do it up military style. I love the look and lines of those. Though never riden a foot clutch bike, I can learn lol. Even the way you look sitting on them is just says "bad ass". I go to the vintage Motorcycle games at the HD Museum when I can during the summer. Always a great time looking and watching those old bikes go.

·
Registered
430 Posts
always wanted a 42-45 WLA and do it up military style. I love the look and lines of those. Though never riden a foot clutch bike, I can learn lol. Even the way you look sitting on them is just says "bad ass". I go to the vintage Motorcycle games at the HD Museum when I can during the summer. Always a great time looking and watching those old bikes go.
Wild Ones Weekend at the museum 👍👍👍👍👍. Good times !! flhman

1 - 20 of 21 Posts