Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Saturday morning early, we are meeting at Einstein Bagels here in Vegas and going on a 500mi. ride. Where you ask?? How about the "E.T." Highway, a.k.a state highway 375. The ride takes us "somewhat" close to Groom Lake and AREA 51. We are spending the night in Tonopah and then it's back to Vegas. This ride will take us all the way around Nellis Air Force which is MASSIVE. Not sure what we might encounter, but look for pics and maby a video late Sunday. As "Moulder" would say, "the TRUTH is out there", and the truth is we will use any excuse to put 500mi. on the Harleys. This is going to be a "Hoot".......

Nevadasun & DesertShark

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Sure wish I could join you guys! Say Hi to the folks up at the Lil' Alien Inn for me LOL

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
I wanted to do that in 2010 when we were in California. Tioga Pass was closed so we left Fresno and went up thru Vegas instead.

·
Super Moderator
2,870 Posts
Pretty convenient that you'll have a full moon that night too! Say hi to my pals at the test site as you go by.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Definately cant wait to see pics. Ive been fascinated by that place since i was a kid. Never been there but fascinated none the less. And dont forget to "PHONE HOME"

·
Registered
955 Posts
I'm taking 375 on my way to Yosemite in late May. Looking forward to your pics and any interesting places/ things you find out that way!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts