Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, this ride was a lot of fun. I'd like to make three post with pictures and a (really stupid movie....but we had fun) so others can see more of Nevada. The summer riding season is upon us and I know many of you are planning rides out west.

Yours truly.

This dirt road "is the one" that goes back to Groom Lake and Area 51...don't go out there.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Boy, It must get old being to be able to ride almost EVERY day in nice sunny weather! We hope we get at least a couple of weeks of that sometime this year in the PNW> lol Nice pic's!

·
Registered
955 Posts
I've got an aviation bumper sticker I'm going to slap on that ET Highway sign in late May. LOL. I'll take pics.

How do you know that's the dirt road to area 51? Certainly it isn't marked, is it?

What's the LEO presence out there? (How fast can you go?)

Thanks for the pics, looking forward to my getting a look see in a couple of months.

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Boy, It must get old being to be able to ride almost EVERY day in nice sunny weather! We hope we get at least a couple of weeks of that sometime this year in the PNW> lol Nice pic's!

But look at 'em all dressed up in jackets and long sleeves like it's cold out there. Probably all the way down to what, 75*!! I wasn't dressed that warm today and it wasn't even 60 here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts