Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took the bike on a trip from KY to CA and back. Rode and handled great so much so that now I'm hooked on wanting to get a Road Glide. The only bad about this bike is the rear speakers aren't hooked up and the right side blinker isn't blinking but running light is good. Also, the speedo doesn't work, but the bike has approximately 64000 miles on it. It has a new battery and tires are dated December 2017 with a good amount of tread left.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,226 Posts
where in Ky are you ? If wifey would agree , I'd take that bike and some cash for mine , but she would beat me silly .. That seat is the most comfortable seat I ever had ..

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wasn't sure how to edit title.....price drop......$5500obo! It's also listed on Cincinnati Craigslist and to make this much easier....you can contact me(Hayes) @859-866-7280 with any concerns or questions. I usually don't answer unknown #'s, so please leave a message or text. Thanks

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Someone is going to get a great bike at a great price. It's a gorgeous bike and I am really tempted.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's one hell of a lot of motorcycle for the money. Your biggest issue with a 1992 is not mechanical - it's trying to find your favourite album on CASSETTE to hear as you ride LOL. That was a great era for Harleys.....bulletproof motor. So easy to do stuff at home. ZERO sensors and modules. Just change lifters every 50,000 and ride to the moon and back. It's hardly run in, really!

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
That's one hell of a lot of motorcycle for the money. Your biggest issue with a 1992 is not mechanical - it's trying to find your favourite album on CASSETTE to hear as you ride LOL. That was a great era for Harleys.....bulletproof motor. So easy to do stuff at home. ZERO sensors and modules. Just change lifters every 50,000 and ride to the moon and back. It's hardly run in, really!
Cassette? Heck, it's got a cd player. You can't even get that in a $50,000 silverado. Beautiful bike. Good luck with the sale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts