Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I'm trying to find what it updated as well as how do I do a recalibration of my navigation. Does anyone know how to do it ?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Define what you mean by recalibration of your navigation system. Maybe someone could help you then.
As of right now my shark is really swimming according to the nav of the boom gts. Since I did that update from HD with the Android Car Play WHIM module doesn't turn on (but its active) and I was hoping with the new update from last night it would've straightened out all these issues.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
As of right now my shark is really swimming according to the nav of the boom gts. Since I did that update from HD with the Android Car Play WHIM module doesn't turn on (but its active) and I was hoping with the new update from last night it would've straightened out all these issues.
Try and reload the update.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My android auto is working perfectly as well as my waze app.Since I updated it a few weeks ago.I also use it for me wireless headphones

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,581 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
@Easyryder01

Start a new thread so the right people will see it. You don't have a GT 6.5 radio so it might be getting missed. I think you're saying the GPS is not tracking the bike in correct position??? As well as your WHIM isn't working nor Android Auto? Repost your exact issue in a new thread.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts