Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling some premium shocks made by Ohlins for touring Harleys. This setup cost me nearly $1200 and did not include the extra spring. I am including the light and heavy spring. These were setup and bought from Motorcycle Metal. I was looking to sell them for $900 shipped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What was the weight these were designed for?
The original weight used to pick the heavy springs was 495lbs. That's rider, passenger and luggage. My wife and I then lost weight, roughly 100lbs between the both of us. A phone call to Ohlins and they recommended the lighter spring. I'm sure there is a weight chart out there somewhere but I'm not sure what the brackets are.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What years are these supposed to fit?

Where do the reservoirs mount?

How many miles are on them?
Not sure on the years....for sure 2014 and later. There are options on mounting the reservoirs. I had mine mounted behind the saddle bags I've heard of mounting them to the bottom of the tour pack. They have about 40,000 miles on them, but they can be rebuilt. I'd be willing to negotiate price due to this

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
40k? Now that's some riding! Why are you selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Until 2 weeks ago the Ohlins resided on my ultra limited. With the purchase of my new 2017 roadglide ultra I'm happy with the suspension on it and decided selling the Ohlins would be a great start to changing out the bars, grips, shield, etc on the glide... lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts