Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
If your building a show bike 6" bags look great. If you plan on riding it at all you may want to reconsider and go with 4". With 6" you will drag them in the slightest of turns.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If your building a show bike 6" bags look great. If you plan on riding it at all you may want to reconsider and go with 4". With 6" you will drag them in the slightest of turns.
Yea i just found that out haha. 4 " Sinister bags it is.

·
Registered
4,838 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
The CamTech bags are also stretched back "some" though not as drastic as others.......

A 26 is just as rideable as a 23, as an FYI.... :p ....I just get a kick outta people saying there not rideable SMH plenary of people riding 10K+ miles a year on them and riding not only across the US but also Canada :thumbup: done correctly, they'll ride right next to any other bagger day in and day out

As for the bags, it really comes down to what style your looking for, with your bike, all the big names come pre drilled with minimal prep work required

·
Registered
106 Posts
I got the baddest bags out there right now. these are 8 inch stretch angled for riding and come with internal speaker rings. you can change the rings to run from a 5.5 all the way up to an 8.8 speaker.or none at all. these are game changers. selling for $1299.00. plus you can get whole package with rear fender and side panels. Im telling ya these will blow your mind.

voodoo 1.jpg

voodoo 2.jpg

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes sir. Those are voodoo bags. I own high roller customs and carry all of their products. They are the baddest bags out there. These are top notch!!!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,701 Posts
It's obviously all personnal tastes, but I just can't bring myself to like bags that are slant cut from front to back. I like it when the front and rear of the bags sides are equidistant from the ground. My tastes are too traditional I guess.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's obviously all personnal tastes, but I just can't bring myself to like bags that are slant cut from front to back. I like it when the front and rear of the bags sides are equidistant from the ground. My tastes are too traditional I guess.
Im with you on that. This is the exact reason I have a HATRED for HDs CVO bags.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The
A 26 is just as rideable as a 23, as an FYI.... :p ....I just get a kick outta people saying there not rideable SMH plenary of people riding 10K+ miles a year on them and riding not only across the US but also Canada :thumbup: done correctly, they'll ride right next to any other bagger day in and day out
Im not saying theyre not but I wouldnt be able to take the downtime for neck cutting and Ive also read they take a little more force to keep em straight in wind a such. Plus chopping the neck takes away fro resale if I ever wanted to get rid if it. 23", I can throw on a new set of treess and the wheel and not modify the frame any.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,701 Posts
Im with you on that. This is the exact reason I have a HATRED for HDs CVO bags.
That's the example I was thinking of but didn't want to offend anyone with a CVO as they are terrific looking bikes. But, I definitely wouldn't shell out my hard earned money for those bags either. They look good from behind, but from the side ... not so much. It's all just personal taste.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's the example I was thinking of but didn't want to offend anyone with a CVO as they are terrific looking bikes. But, I definitely wouldn't shell out my hard earned money for those bags either. They look good from behind, but from the side ... not so much. It's all just personal taste.
Its just another corner cut by HD. Id love to have the fascia though but 400 bux could be spent on a replacement steel extended fender with the fillers already there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts