Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Enjoy y’all! We broke a 24 hour rainfall record that (I think) was over 90 years old. Went out for wings at 8:30 last night and told the wife that I was thinking about riding to the restaurant; she just shook her head. 🤣 I didn’t ride because I was just too tired but did get a 4 hour ride in Thursday in 55-57 *. No pics but I promise it happened! 😂🤣😂. AGAIN, Y’ALL ENJOY YOUR RIDES AND SEAGARS. LOL. GOTTA GET EM WHEN YOU CAN!!!

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Don’t know about today but Monday and Tuesday For Sure, hopefully will be at the 1,000 miles mark!!!
Looks like I am taking a vacation day this week.

Well I got My New Garage up LMAO!!!So after a few other chores I’ll be taking that much needed ride.
Enjoy the day Everyone.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My bikes sat in one of them for 4 years in NE Ohio weather. They did a good job of keeping the bike dry.

Its 62 here, but the roads are wet and salty. Not sure why, its almost like they are drawing condensation.
You're not getting all this rain?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I came home from work this morning so tired that I missed my buddy's RG sitting in the side parking pad. My wife wakes me at 1, to say lets go for a ride...I said yeah right, how?
She said Mitchell dropped his spare RG off for you early this morning and said to keep it till yours is out of the shop. Was a very good day of riding, windy, but nice to ride.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I came home from work this morning so tired that I missed my buddy's RG sitting in the side parking pad. My wife wakes me at 1, to say lets go for a ride...I said yeah right, how?
She said Mitchell dropped his spare RG off for you early this morning and said to keep it till yours is out of the shop. Was a very good day of riding, windy, but nice to ride.
What a friend!!! :eek::D:D:oops: Ride it like it's yours; sounds like that's exactly what your buddy would want you to do!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
BTW: Very happy for all y'all that are getting these January rides in! Glad I'm not the only one in "snow land" that has been blessed with extra riding days this winter. Please keep posting; does my heart & psyche good.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts