Road Glide banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Looks like I am taking a vacation day this week.

My bikes sat in one of them for 4 years in NE Ohio weather. They did a good job of keeping the bike dry.

You're not getting all this rain?
Just a few little sprinkles in the morning. We did have some big storm lines come through over night. Damn noisy skylight woke me up twice.

·
Registered
658 Posts
We all got some riding in. Saturday the roads were slimey in spots around here but were better Today. Blew off salt dust and a quick wipe down afterwards was in order.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Thanks, all good new construction job 2 years ago no winter work I’ll have to start doing side work again
Wishing you the best! Like a nice indoor finishing job that lasts until SPRING! 🙏

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Thanks, all good new construction job 2 years ago no winter work I’ll have to start doing side work again
One of the things I liked about construction and one of the things I didnt like about construction. Lol. I'm off tomorrow. Missed today sick as all get out. Been 20 years since I actually missed work because I was sick. Used a Vacation day so if I work OT (which I will) it's not straight time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
What a friend!!! :eek::D:D:oops: Ride it like it's yours; sounds like that's exactly what your buddy would want you to do!
We rode yesterday...Had a few cups of coffee along the way too (thought of and toasted you my friend). That's what he said Jack, I had to adjust the bars a bit yesterday.

·
Registered
6,604 Posts
Yesterday, after all My Family Obligations, I was able to get out again for another J&R Cigar, Great Tunes, and a really nice ride.
I got so carried away it got dark on me.
Been a while since I've been out in the dark but thanks to the Daymakers and Daymaker Driving Lights I had no trouble seeing the road ahead.
Today I went out to My New Garage, LMAO!!!, and made sure the heater was working as the cold weather is approaching again.
It did a fine job.
Now I'm waiting on a new floor mat and some lighting so I can see what I'm doing. LOL!!!!
Mike U.

·
Registered
128 Posts
One of the things I liked about construction and one of the things I didnt like about construction. Lol. I'm off tomorrow. Missed today sick as all get out. Been 20 years since I actually missed work because I was sick. Used a Vacation day so if I work OT (which I will) it's not straight time.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
25 years at a small co that worked 365 plus, this new thing is like working part time 2 years and still not used to it!! I hear ya on missing 35 years can count on 1 hand days missed and could still right just fine, if you get out today enjoy I put on 150 a little cold but worth every minute warmer today :giggle:

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
Yesterday, after all My Family Obligations, I was able to get out again for another J&R Cigar, Great Tunes, and a really nice ride.
I got so carried away it got dark on me.
Been a while since I've been out in the dark but thanks to the Daymakers and Daymaker Driving Lights I had no trouble seeing the road ahead.
Today I went out to My New Garage, LMAO!!!, and made sure the heater was working as the cold weather is approaching again.
It did a fine job.
Now I'm waiting on a new floor mat and some lighting so I can see what I'm doing. LOL!!!!
Mike U.
The one I have for my tractor I made a floor out of skids and 1/2" plywood. then put the shed over it so nothing is on the ground. Worked out pretty slick. Those sheds a durable as fuck. A week after I put up the one for the bike a full on monsoon came through. It survived.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
21 - 36 of 36 Posts