Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
141 - 143 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
2018 FLTRX
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Saw this at the German dealer near my hotel, a bit over done for my taste but the paint looked good.

I see what people say about the stock rear wheel too, noticed it pretty quick and that it was on stock suspension still.

Ride to Louisiana next month going to be pretty rough if the temps stay where they're at 105 is what my buddy said this weeks high is.

5 days until I fly back to the states, get my new tires on before next weekend and going to hit up the blue ridge parkway.

My boss was up there today on his bike and he said it was only 74F, was 94 down where I live an hour away.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,129 Posts
Saw this at the German dealer near my hotel, a bit over done for my taste but the paint looked good.

I see what people say about the stock rear wheel too, noticed it pretty quick and that it was on stock suspension still.

Ride to Louisiana next month going to be pretty rough if the temps stay where they're at 105 is what my buddy said this weeks high is.

5 days until I fly back to the states, get my new tires on before next weekend and going to hit up the blue ridge parkway.

My boss was up there today on his bike and he said it was only 74F, was 94 down where I live an hour away.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
It can easily be 30 degrees cooler on the BRP. Especially after a pop-up storm passes through. Plan you gas stops correctly and you never have to go down to the valley during your ride.

Same thing in the Cloudcroft/Ruidoso area in the mountains east of Alamogordo. Come down at the end of the ride and hope your tires don't melt on the way back to lodging.

·
Registered
2018 FLTRX
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
It can easily be 30 degrees cooler on the BRP. Especially after a pop-up storm passes through. Plan you gas stops correctly and you never have to go down to the valley during your ride.

Same thing in the Cloudcroft/Ruidoso area in the mountains east of Alamogordo. Come down at the end of the ride and hope your tires don't melt on the way back to lodging.
Looks like I will be riding that area for the month of August, got pulled into some work stuff the week I am supposed to be riding to Louisiana so Nc/Tn it will be for the weekends I am off.

Reactions: twowheeladdict
141 - 143 of 143 Posts