Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello: Was doing a search and found this part that will add brake light capability to the rear-tribar:

67774-10 Tri-Bar Light Upgrade Kit

I check the compatibility, but it does not list the 2015 FLRTXS as being compatible. It does list the FLTRX!

Does anyone believe this would work on a Road Glide Special?

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Regards,

Ed

2015 HD FLTRXS
2010 HD FLTCHUG (Wife's bike!)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hello: Was doing a search and found this part that will add brake light capability to the rear-tribar:

67774-10 Tri-Bar Light Upgrade Kit

I check the compatibility, but it does not list the 2015 FLRTXS as being compatible. It does list the FLTRX!

Does anyone believe this would work on a Road Glide Special?

Thanks for your comments in advance!

Regards,

Ed

2015 HD FLTRXS
2010 HD FLTCHUG (Wife's bike!)

I was looking at that also. The dealer just has to flash the BCM for it to work. Should be fine. Check with the dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had my 2015 FLTRXS in for the saddlebag recall and talked to my service advisor about the Tribar Fender Tip Kit. He said that it would fit the FLTRXS so, I had it installed and it works great! Really lights up the rear end of the bike!

Thanks for the input!

Regards,

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.