1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,921 Posts
Yep going to nag your ears off :D
You're kidding me, only 69 days left?!!! Sooooo, is it too late for us to push it back a month into September? ;) :D

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
65 and a wake up for me!
Leaving Dallas Aug 8th to Franklin KY
Franklin KY to Washington DC Aug 9th
DC to Boston Aug 10th
Boston to SWIV on Aug 11th

·
7,921 Posts
Maybe we could change locations and invite only a select crowd....:D
This will be so much easier next year when "G" and I host the Victory Cross Country rally. :eek: :D

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
My frenzy is already underway. Rode 700 mi. Delaware to Georgia to visit elderly mother. Plan to ride entire Blue Ridge Parkway on return just 'cause it's on the way. July is scheduled for a ride out West to spend some more time seeing National Parks-maybe visit Banff in Canada. Will head North around Aug. 1 to tour Canadian Maritime provinces before attending SW IV.

Recommend everyone quit their jobs, sell kids to gypsies (or on Ebay,) and enjoy a ride!!

·
7,921 Posts
My frenzy is already underway. Rode 700 mi. Delaware to Georgia to visit elderly mother. Plan to ride entire Blue Ridge Parkway on return just 'cause it's on the way. July is scheduled for a ride out West to spend some more time seeing National Parks-maybe visit Banff in Canada. Will head North around Aug. 1 to tour Canadian Maritime provinces before attending SW IV.

Recommend everyone quit their jobs, sell kids to gypsies (or on Ebay,) and enjoy a ride!!
Tough job, but I guess somebody's got to do it! If you haven't already been there, make sure to hit Acadia National Park outside Bar Harbor on your way to or from the maritimes. Ride to the top of Cadillac Mt. in the park and be the first to see the sunrise. Of course that requires getting up REAL early .... you could always just buy the postcard!

·
Super Moderator
1,801 Posts

Outcast1,

Send me a pm when you know the dates you'll be in Canada. If i can get away from work I will definitely meet you for a beer and a steak in Banff, my treat.

Troy, aka Calgaryglide

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Tough job, but I guess somebody's got to do it! If you haven't already been there, make sure to hit Acadia National Park outside Bar Harbor on your way to or from the maritimes. Ride to the top of Cadillac Mt. in the park and be the first to see the sunrise. Of course that requires getting up REAL early .... you could always just buy the postcard!

We did the bus tour a couple years ago-not the same, definitely not sunrise.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Outcast1,

Send me a pm when you know the dates you'll be in Canada. If i can get away from work I will definitely meet you for a beer and a steak in Banff, my treat.

Troy, aka Calgaryglide
GREAT!! I'm thinking around July 10, but a lot of things don't happen on schedule.....I'll be in touch. Thanx, OC

1 - 20 of 33 Posts