Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got sick of looking at my worn out rubber shifter pegs and came up with these for my Road Glide and made a couple of extra sets. These are made from solid high strength 6al-4v Titanium Rod and are around 1/4" longer than the stock pegs. I could make them without the o-rings as well. $99 delivered (US) Also added a powdercoated aluminum version for $49 Delivered per set (US) I can do these in other colors as well such as translucent red, translucent purple, Chrome, Orange, and more.......just ask.

Aluminum Version $49 a set Delivered (US) (Shown with Square O-Rings)

·
Super Moderator
1,868 Posts
Shift Pegs

Very Nice.... Wish I could use a set.. well I could but I just a bought a new set myself. Darnnn

Wouldn't it be cool if someone here did a build using parts and services of just our forum members? You could come up with a pretty sharp bike.

Keep up the great work
HUTMO

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can make more at anytime. I have 5 sets of the Titanium version ready to ship.

Thanks

·
Registered
946 Posts
These look pretty sharp. Going to subscribe for when I'm looking for new ones.

Stephen

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'm interested in a pair. Wondering what's the difference in titanium and chrome?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm interested in a pair. Wondering what's the difference in titanium and chrome?
Titanium vs Chrome there is really no comparison. Chrome Rusts and titanium will never :) Also most chrome is just plated steel and the chrome will eventually rust and peel off and is heavier.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Any thought oh making highway pegs, brake pedal or passenger pegs in same design?

Also how do I place an order?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts