BayMont Inn
1112 TN 76
Clarksville Tn
931-358-2020 call this number , any issues Scott spoke with Amanda

Listed under : Patti's Run

two nights Friday and Saturday Nights 10/18 and 10/19
74.64 night , may have pennies wrong
we have a block of five double queens and five single kings
rooms will be blocked for us until 10/3 if we need more they have to know by 09/18
cancel up until 4pm day of arrival ..

This is about 45 minutes west of Nashville and about an hour from Patti's ..
I will add to this first post as people say they are in , whether they have rooms or not ....
Just made reservation , got one of the king's .

$179.68 with tax

Bob 1
Jeff and Carolynn no room 2
JtB 3
Mo 1
Bleachey 2
Jack 1
Little Wing 1
Gary 2
Hopalong 1
Craig no room 2
Smitty 1
Diesel no room 1
ArkieGlide 2
Nking 2

22 if I counted right , did I miss anyone ??

See less See more
#3 ·
Tentative dates set for Oct 18-20 .. What motel was that at exit 27 near Mako Shark Fades spot ?? Super 8 ?? Thinking there this time or were yawl happy with the last place ??

No longer on FB , so I wont be updating that page , Scott should be able to ..

#8 ·
You’re jumping in on a lot of stuff, I like that! Last year was my first, a lot of fun, small group but good peeps! Depending on your route maybe we can hook up and ride part of it together.

#18 ·
I’ve been trying to hit this ride for the past couple years now but due to health issues it never seems to happen. Still looking at this year if I get my knees replaced early enough to be able to ride. Right one is being replaced next week & hopefully left one will be done sometime in August. Fingers crossed[emoji1695][emoji1695][emoji1695]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#26 ·
Yup, I’m just outside of Nashville. Boswell’s would be a great choice for a meetup. Appleton’s isn’t a bad idea either. Plenty of parking and not that far from I24. From Appleton’s one could simply head west on 79 towards Dover and then ride the Trace north right to Patty’s.

#30 ·
Well once you firm up the dates I will start looking for a place to stay. Was thinking it might not be a bad idea to stay somewhere away from Pattis. Ride in the morning, eat a late lunch at Pattis and then maybe an hour or little longer ride back to the hotel doesn't sound too bad to me. If you are looking for some input on dates earlier in October or even September gets my vote....DEER SEASON OPENS OCT 1.

#41 ·
I hope y'all are talking about "skirting" Nashville; when I left there in '11 anywhere near downtown was a NIGHTMARE; from what my friends down there tell me, it's much worse; but I will admit, I'm not a fan of "big cities". JtB, you have GOT to eat at the Loveless Cafe! If you, nevermind; I'll text ya. I'll keep an eye on this thread, I'll be trailering the bike to my aunts house about 3 hours due east of Patti's and riding in from there. Weather in Indiana can be iffy that late in October in Indiana although for you southerners it's perfect! Man, I sure do miss the south. Later, looking forward to seeing y'all and meeting the newbies! Scott, be expecting a text or call sometime soon! :grin:

Reactions: ChromeSpark
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.