BayMont Inn
1112 TN 76
Clarksville Tn
931-358-2020 call this number , any issues Scott spoke with Amanda

Listed under : Patti's Run

two nights Friday and Saturday Nights 10/18 and 10/19
74.64 night , may have pennies wrong
we have a block of five double queens and five single kings
rooms will be blocked for us until 10/3 if we need more they have to know by 09/18
cancel up until 4pm day of arrival ..

This is about 45 minutes west of Nashville and about an hour from Patti's ..
I will add to this first post as people say they are in , whether they have rooms or not ....
Just made reservation , got one of the king's .

$179.68 with tax

Bob 1
Jeff and Carolynn no room 2
JtB 3
Mo 1
Bleachey 2
Jack 1
Little Wing 1
Gary 2
Hopalong 1
Craig no room 2
Smitty 1
Diesel no room 1
ArkieGlide 2
Nking 2

22 if I counted right , did I miss anyone ??

·
Super Moderator
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tentative dates set for Oct 18-20 .. What motel was that at exit 27 near Mako Shark Fades spot ?? Super 8 ?? Thinking there this time or were yawl happy with the last place ??

No longer on FB , so I wont be updating that page , Scott should be able to ..

·
Super Moderator
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man, I'm totally there. We go to Patti's all the time...well went. Hopefully its opened back up by then.
Last I heard May or June , we always meet up at Boswell's , we could meet you there or at the state line rest area , or hey aint there a Harley shop there in Clarksville ??

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Subscribed. A long days ride for me but grand rivers looks like a pretty neat place

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
You’re jumping in on a lot of stuff, I like that! Last year was my first, a lot of fun, small group but good peeps! Depending on your route maybe we can hook up and ride part of it together.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Last I heard May or June , we always meet up at Boswell's , we could meet you there or at the state line rest area , or hey aint there a Harley shop there in Clarksville ??
Sure is. Appleton HD. Couple miles west off exit 11 before the state line. Do you guys head up 24 or do you go to Grand River via the road through LBL?

·
Registered
277 Posts
You’re jumping in on a lot of stuff, I like that! Last year was my first, a lot of fun, small group but good peeps! Depending on your route maybe we can hook up and ride part of it together.
That would be awesome. I'd really like to go but idk how much vacation time I can take. I'm a Mason and work with my dad and brother we are a small crew and if anyone takes a vacation it makes alot of work for every1 else. I may be able to take a long weekend.

Most of my motorcycle friends only ride close to home and i much prefer to explore

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure is. Appleton HD. Couple miles west off exit 11 before the state line. Do you guys head up 24 or do you go to Grand River via the road through LBL?
We run 24 , folks from Georgia and North Bama meet us at Boswell's , never stopped at Appleton's I dont think , we can work it all out as we close in on the dates ..

Me and my late riding pardner rode the back way several years before I started the RG meet n greet .. Fourteen hours , never got on the slab ..

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I’ve been trying to hit this ride for the past couple years now but due to health issues it never seems to happen. Still looking at this year if I get my knees replaced early enough to be able to ride. Right one is being replaced next week & hopefully left one will be done sometime in August. Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 324 Posts