Road Glide banner

81 - 100 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
About a 600 mile ride from here. With the good roads it is an easy day ride. I am going to try to make it.
Looking forward to meeting you sir! Y'all are tougher than me. I haven't done a 600 mile day in 15 years probably! :crying:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
When Wife and I travel with the bike
Chick-A- fli
Waffle house
And any one of the many True BBQ places on out list
True BBQ....bring it on!!! Sounds like I need to get a list from you; I'll ride a day just for real bbq. Haven't had any,(real) since leaving Georgia in '14 :crying::crying::crying:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
True BBQ....bring it on!!! Sounds like I need to get a list from you; I'll ride a day just for real bbq. Haven't had any,(real) since leaving Georgia in '14 :crying::crying::crying:
We will also go out of way a good bit for chick-a-fli. Good smoked BBQ is worth some extra miles.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
I really wanted to go this year, but looks like i'll be getting my left knee replaced on the 18th of next month which will complete the pair. My RG hasn't been out of the garage since June 17, maybe in November for the Southeast Meet & Greet. Getting old kinda sucks!!!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I really wanted to go this year, but looks like i'll be getting my left knee replaced on the 18th of next month which will complete the pair. My RG hasn't been out of the garage since June 17, maybe in November for the Southeast Meet & Greet. Getting old kinda sucks!!!
If you can't ride then drive up. Still a good time, the riding is only part of it. The Pork Chop and people are what makes it. Since surgery is involved I bet I can get everybody to promise to only laugh at you behind your back and not in front of you................

Seriously, come check it out. We only ride for a few hours on Saturday, Friday night, Saturday night is BS time.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Man I don’t even know if Pattie’s is gonna be open. It isn’t right now. I’m riding up there to go to a place across the street this weekend. I’ll post up what I can find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
yeah last I herd was September or October from Patti's a few weeks ago , then Bob called me a couple days ago and said they said October , we will see ..

We could go back to the place Jeff and Carolynn took us I spose ..

JtB

81 - 100 of 324 Posts