Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally have never been a fan of sinister industries products for a number of reasons. I won't get into that. But this looks pretty badass. 6x9's in the inner. I think he did a killer job on this. Don't know the price, he probably wants 2000 plus your first born but you gotta respect the design. What do you guys think?

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I believe the price is around $1200, my question would be how much work would you have to do to make it fit right.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
576 Posts
I can appreciate the creativity and would love to have 6x9's in my face, but I do agree that the gauges down low don't make sense.

I don't like Sinister's 6x9 grill design. This is the same that he uses on his speaker lids. They look like lips or buns, or ????

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
Couldnt lose my glove boxes either....and I also agee that the grill design looks like something off Aliens. If I were gonna lose my glove boxes Id go with that hard ride audio set up.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
There are nicer looking Inner fairings out there than that.
It looks a little weird and I am a sinister guy too LOL

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
I respect all these guys designs!!!
There thought patterns are slightly altered than ours.
LOL
but why be different, feels like folks are forcing themselves to jockey up for the next fairing contract? in that case a subtle change would work best, imho.

in reality, something like that just looks like a great big kick me sign.

dual 6x8's in the fairing with re-tooled glove boxes would solve a bunch of the endless audio modding

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
but why be different, feels like folks are forcing themselves to jockey up for the next fairing contract? in that case a subtle change would work best, imho.

in reality, something like that just looks like a great big kick me sign.

dual 6x8's in the fairing with re-tooled glove boxes would solve a bunch of the endless audio modding
H You could probably design a sick sound system accommodating inner fairing

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree with you guys. Some people are just coming out with shit that's outrageous. But you gotta remember theirs always someone with too much of daddy's money that wants a sweet bike for the weekend. And they'll pay top dollar. Just like neano's link. Yaffee will sell that for 80,000 no problem.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts