Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wow, 7 days from now there will be 165+ Road Glides sitting gleaming in the sun at the T & C parking lot, while many of the 235 or so of us will be washing the road grime out of our throats as we work on our 2nd keg of Shipyard Summer Ale!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm close to pissin' my pants with excitement and anticipation! :eek:

P A R T Y !

There's already reports of small schools of sharks headed towards the northeast. They're feeling some "changes in latitudes, and changes in attitudes" cause they're starting to see more and more sharks. "Fins to the left, fins to the right, you're the only 'game' in town!"

Are you ready to have some fun ??? :D :D :D

Just to get some 'shark juice' flowin' .... turn up the volume and get in the spirit .....

Excuse me now , while I go medicate myself so I make it to next Monday!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm really hoping there will be some beverage left over for us that arrive on Tuesday! I'm exited to say say the least to get this party started

·
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You sure 2-kegs is enough. This is sure to be a thirsty bunch
Probably not, but it's a good start and all the budget could handle. Gotta always have a 'set-aside' kitty for bail money! :eek:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Probably not, but it's a good start and all the budget could handle. Gotta always have a 'set-aside' kitty for bail money! :eek:

Who's gonna be around to post the bail? We're all friends so that means we'll all be on the inside saying " damn! That was fun!"

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have not had this feeing for a long time now... WOW does it feel good.. LOL

This time next week we will all be in the party mood :D

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Kickstands up in 3 days!!! I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the next 2 days at work. Hopefully, perusing the ride maps behind the closed door of my office counts as work! ;)

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
If nobody has called the cops about us by the time it gets dark Monday, we need to call them to report ourselves.......image and reputation ya know....:cool:

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
So looking forward to this trip. Hoping to find some sharks heading north to latch on to. Will be riding solo to NH but really looking forward to it.

·
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If nobody has called the cops about us by the time it gets dark Monday, we need to call them to report ourselves.......image and reputation ya know....:cool:
About 10 days ago I wrote a nice email letter to the Gorham, NH Chief of Police, the closest to the event NH State Police Troop, and also the one for Maine, just to let them know we'd be in there area and for the most part were good, honest, God fearing, family oriented folks. However, knowing that they always seem to have to harass at least one person just to let the rest of us know they're out there doing their job, I did send them your picture Bob. :D

·
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought it was a nice gesture to let the local LEOs know we were coming and that most of us were law abiding types and/or old farts. I guess they didn't care, as I didn't get even a single "Thank You" or other acknowledgment from any of the three agencies. Apparently they are too busy fighting major crimes out in the boonies to type back a simple "Thank You".

·
Registered
918 Posts
I thought it was a nice gesture to let the local LEOs know we were coming and that most of us were law abiding types and/or old farts. I guess they didn't care, as I didn't get even a single "Thank You" or other acknowledgment from any of the three agencies. Apparently they are too busy fighting major crimes out in the boonies to type back a simple "Thank You".
It was a nice gesture....which by all accounts fell on deaf ears.
And they wonder why they 'don't get no respect'....go figure !!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts