Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
I know there have been a few people to use the auxiliary switches, you try also looking on the website called choppedbaggers.com, it's forum with people who have done all kinds of modifications, I believe the post I looked things up was "air ride 101".

I wanted easier accessibility to adjust on the fly using a "on off on" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CRI3ZAE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, I placed it underneath the heat shield on the left side of the bike so I can just reach down and lower or raise, good luck man hopefully some one else who has done it with those will chime in.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Look at the Legends switch that attaches to the left handlebar. Its the newer one with 2 buttons on it. The top switch is to add air and the lower switch is to release air. I purchased the black switch, Item Code 200-1718. The description on my receipt is Handlebar Control 1-1/4"-Fit 2015 to 2018 Road Glide. I put the Dirty Air system on my 2017 RGS and this switch works great and looks like in belongs. You can reach the switch without taking your hands off the handlebars.

Attachments

·
Registered
960 Posts
Look up JNR Designs on Facebook. He makes switches for 14 and up that are plug and play. You plug the switches into the plug behind the speedo/tach and then it comes with a plug with all the wires needed that you plug into the harness under the side cover. No guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts