Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 413 Posts

·
Administrator
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sept 11-14 Friday thru Monday , if ya wanna show up Friday that's fine , I have to work and if I get in early enough Friday , may ride on up , will not know about that until then .. May use a sick day Friday ..

Who is in aside from :

JtB and Mrs JtB

Skip ( my little fat batwing buddy from work , said he had a good time and was asking when we doing it again )

Ben and Wanda ( ArkieGlide )

Jason ( dieselshadow ) no room right ??

Nick and Betty ( Nking262 )

Scott and Angie ( Bleachey )

Jack ( JackSprat ) provided he has permission

Lyndon ( Direwolf )

Smitty and his better half

Denny ( LittleWing )

Mo

Gary and Audrey

Bob ( Kathleen ?? )

Jeff and Carolynn no room

Mike ( OBB )

Joe and Marlene

HellinaBucket

ChromeSpark

FLTRXS20

Bevis

Jeff and Renee is

30 if I count right ..

Clarksville again as base .........

Baymont Inn
1112 Tn 76
Clarksville Tn 37043
931-368-4207
Scott talked to Amanda again she's supposedly glad we are returning
original block will be ten rooms , will add more if needed
Friday thru Monday three nights $78.90 per night
rate good thru August 11
cancel one week before
listed under Patti's Run

Let's have an earlier time to eat at Patti's , maybe noon or shortly after on Sunday , thinking it might be easier to accommodate us , maybe less crowded ..
As of now we will have to make multiple reservations at Patti's , only accommodating groups of ten or less

Open to any and all suggestions ...

JtB

·
Administrator
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wanda and I are planning to ride again in 2020. I think 2 ride days would be super! Clarksville is fine with us. The motel Baymont is also fine with us. Atta boy Jack!
Scott ( Bleachey ) picked the motel and the town , don't get him all big headed .... They both fine with me too ..

JtB

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Hmmmm. Am I allowed back? LOL
Most definitely young man! JtB, you know me....I’ll be there, “Lord willing and The creek don’t rise”. :grin::laugh: (& the wife says OK). LOL. Extending it an xtra day sounds REAL GOOD to me!

·
Administrator
10,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
couldn't have asked for better weather

great scenery and fellowship

really enjoyed listening to the conversations at dinner
(steve, scott & smitty have a lot of knowledge i find fascinating)

i'll be there

denny
Most in the know , realize Scott is full of manure ....

JtB

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Most definitely young man! JtB, you know me....I’ll be there, “Lord willing and The creek don’t rise”. :grin::laugh: (& the wife says OK). LOL. Extending it an xtra day sounds REAL GOOD to me!
BTW: as far as I'm concerned the Baymont setup was ideal! Good job Scott!

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Just got done looking at the pics and vids from your last run.........I see a few familiar faces and I am sure good times were had - With me not being able to make SW next year (Family Stuff already planned) I may have to pause and give this run a think........but I am sure you cats don;'t want a idiot like me on your rides as you guys all look so happy and professional with your best gals...........plus, I can't go anywhere without @eddienelson and the two of us together would prob piss you lot off.....think of 2 wayward sons trying to outdo the other in the corners and straights......yelling at each other and laughing the whole time.......that and we would lose the group inside of 10 mins....guaranteed - We both have the attention span of a nat on crack

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
BTW: as far as I'm concerned the Baymont setup was ideal! Good job Scott!
I had read some bad reviews on the Baymont. Disregarded them and stayed there anyway, would not be the first time in a less than prefect motel. I have to wonder about those reviews IMO the Baymont was great. Clean, well Kept and quiet. As for price in an up economy lodging prices go up , just a fact of life. Price was well with in the normal range. There was no downside for me. The motel accommodated us well from what I saw.

1 - 20 of 413 Posts