Road Glide banner

401 - 409 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Ha....I always carry my wallet in my front, right pocket....we were racing the rain and did not have our rain suits on so "thinking ahead" I took my wallet out and put it in the saddle bags so as not to get soaked if we get caught out - Totally forgot when I went inside for a cold drink

As for the Toothbrush thing, I needed contact solution too so it worked out and Starbucks was RIGHT there so we kinda had to
Contact solution? I didn't know they kept that with the beauty products, I assumed it was hair gel or eyeliner..............

Our Starbucks run, and Bob's detour, did reinforce my eternal gratefulness to the person who invented yoga pants.

·
Administrator
10,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #403
So what about those two CVO's you ask ??

Scott and I rode to the dealer to get Eddie some clothes ... We getting ready to walk out and I am droolin over the '20 CVO , dood says a guy bought it and put less than 1100 miles , think the odo read 1082 , and brought it back .. Says "we can deal with you" , I says "good I am ready to deal , but on my terms only" , says "okay whats your terms?" I says "My '11 Ultra with 75000 miles , it's not a show bike , we trade even" , Cat says "nah I don't want you to think we are taking advantage of you" .. Want $37995 .. Is sweet in deed ..
The CVOWG is an '01 , wants $11995 , told him , "heck throw a set of bags in and we will trade even on it" .. Has less than 4300 miles on it ...

JtB

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Sure wanted to go.. A last minute setback at work derailed my plans.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
I hear you. Work travel got in the way the last two years. Thanks to COVID and travel restrictions I am really enjoying motorcycling this year.

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Bob does have your parts. They're taking the long way back to you from my understanding. Lol

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge places we want to stay all booked up. Thinking maybe just do Patti's run 7 1/2 before it gets busy snow here. I ride in wife generally won't

·
Administrator
10,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #408
we been talkin bout PF and GBurg too , wifey will drop everything to go there ..

JtB

401 - 409 of 409 Posts