Road Glide banner

7th Annual RG.Org Patti's Grand Rivers Kentucky 2020 dates Sept 11-14

21K views 412 replies 31 participants last post by  Ohiobellboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Sept 11-14 Friday thru Monday , if ya wanna show up Friday that's fine , I have to work and if I get in early enough Friday , may ride on up , will not know about that until then .. May use a sick day Friday ..

Who is in aside from :

JtB and Mrs JtB

Skip ( my little fat batwing buddy from work , said he had a good time and was asking when we doing it again )

Ben and Wanda ( ArkieGlide )

Jason ( dieselshadow ) no room right ??

Nick and Betty ( Nking262 )

Scott and Angie ( Bleachey )

Jack ( JackSprat ) provided he has permission

Lyndon ( Direwolf )

Smitty and his better half

Denny ( LittleWing )

Mo

Gary and Audrey

Bob ( Kathleen ?? )

Jeff and Carolynn no room

Mike ( OBB )

Joe and Marlene

HellinaBucket

ChromeSpark

FLTRXS20

Bevis

Jeff and Renee is

30 if I count right ..

Clarksville again as base .........

Baymont Inn
1112 Tn 76
Clarksville Tn 37043
931-368-4207
Scott talked to Amanda again she's supposedly glad we are returning
original block will be ten rooms , will add more if needed
Friday thru Monday three nights $78.90 per night
rate good thru August 11
cancel one week before
listed under Patti's Run

Let's have an earlier time to eat at Patti's , maybe noon or shortly after on Sunday , thinking it might be easier to accommodate us , maybe less crowded ..
As of now we will have to make multiple reservations at Patti's , only accommodating groups of ten or less

Open to any and all suggestions ...

JtB

See less See more
#17 ·
Just got done looking at the pics and vids from your last run.........I see a few familiar faces and I am sure good times were had - With me not being able to make SW next year (Family Stuff already planned) I may have to pause and give this run a think........but I am sure you cats don;'t want a idiot like me on your rides as you guys all look so happy and professional with your best gals...........plus, I can't go anywhere without @eddienelson and the two of us together would prob piss you lot off.....think of 2 wayward sons trying to outdo the other in the corners and straights......yelling at each other and laughing the whole time.......that and we would lose the group inside of 10 mins....guaranteed - We both have the attention span of a nat on crack

#25 ·
I agree, I have paid more to stay in crappy hotels all over the country. I had no complaints at all.
amen to that!

amanda was very accommodating all things considered. that was her son's honda shadow parked in the lot.
she was concerned that we would trash it or something. i told her those days were long gone.
(well at least on this meet and greet lol)

don't know how quiet it was in the back where bob was staying, but that street was a drag strip til about 11!

#30 ·
I have over the years been on many group rides large and small. The ride for the 6th Patti's run was a pleasure. Some headed back early that happens. After we ate smaller groups headed back to motel. The group of 4 I rode back to motel with in the dark was a pleasure to ride with even in the dark. For course the better head lights on a shark helped.
But at no time was anyone lost or did it effect the ride. The riding skills the conduct of everyone riding made me comfortable at all times. I have been on ride in the past I said never again.
This group I said anytime any where.

#32 ·
I totally agree with @smitty901 I will freely admit I’m not much for group riding or back road riding as far as that goes, but I was pretty confident it was gonna be a good time after the first left hand turn.

I’m looking forward to it again next year. Hopefully it’s in September and it’s a little nicer day.

#31 ·
Well I guess you didn't see me nose slide a time or two or tail slide either . The new Michelin up front had zero miles on it Friday morning when we left the house and it was pretty slippery Saturday . Must a done a good job with it though cause wifey never said a word to me

#33 ·
We always shoot for September , but we delayed hoping Patti's would be open ...

The only issue I see staying in Clarksville and going to Patti's is it is close to eighty miles to Grand Rivers .. Do we want to ride eighty miles after eating ? We would have to eat really early to get back before dark ..

JtB

#34 ·
We always shoot for September , but we delayed hoping Patti's would be open ...

The only issue I see staying in Clarksville and going to Patti's is it is close to eighty miles to Grand Rivers .. Do we want to ride eighty miles after eating ? We would have to eat really early to get back before dark ..

JtB
Maybe we do a lunch instead of dinner. Not eat such a big breakfast

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

#36 ·
It’s about an hour and 20 rolling down the highway. We do it quite often. September it will be light longer too. Just shorten the ride up on the front side or even do the fun ride the day before if ya’ll are thinking about two days.

Lots of time to come up with a plan.

#38 ·
Murray KY is only 40 minutes from Patti's. It is a place with plenty of lodging options. Quality Inn has reasonable prices and nice place. On the edge of town so quick exit heading out.Stayed there a few times. As for me it really does not madder .
Sidecar will be in the back, all I have to do is follow the herd.

Reactions: Jacksprat56
#40 ·
New thread to start the planning for next year ..

Dates to be determined ..

Who is in aside from :

JtB and Mrs JtB

Steve ( Hopalong )

Ben and Wanda ( ArkieGlide )

Jason ( dieselshadow )

Nick and Betty ( Nking262 )

Scott and Angie ( Bleachey )

Craig ( Craigffb )

Jack ( JackSprat ) provided he has permission

Direwolf

Smitty

Denny ( LittleWing )

I'm guessing the following miscreants will return :

Gary and Audrey

Bob

Jeff and Carolynn

Clarksville again as base ??

thoughts on two full days ( Friday and Saturday ) ?? Arrive Thursday and leave Sunday ...

Open to any and all suggestions ...

JtB
...hhmmmmph….

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.