Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hope I like this windshield cause I really don't want anything taller. I've been runnin the factory one so..... Im sure most anything will be an improvement.

·
Registered
285 Posts
U will love it , especially if ur under bout 5 10. I am 5 5 n I still feel the wind but it's not that direct slap in the face wind. To me it helps on the radio also. I went to oriely auto parts n got some gloss black door edge trim for bottom edge it looks a lot better with it, some say go without but it looks like its unfinished.:)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I went from the stock windshield to the 11.5 tinted flare windshield and love it. I don't think you'll be disappointed but it's all about personal preferences. I'm also looking into the GADS system.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
SStroker im looking for an 8" shield - where did you buy and how much?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Djtman, I've got a KW 8" in black that's practically brand new. I had it on the bike for about 20 miles. It broke my heart to take it off because it's hands down the best looking RG shield out there, but at 6'2", it keeps trying to blow my head off.

I'd let it go for $130 shipped, if you're interested.

-Jay

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's the best looking windshield our there hands down, but not the best for wind protection. I have a 10" freedom shield that works great for long runs, but if I want to ride with the cool factor, I use my 8" kW. Enjoy as much as I do with it

2010 fltrx, stage 1 air cleaner, 14" monkey bars, badlander seat, 10" freedom shield, v&h fuel pak, v&h throttle pak, rush true duals, rush big Louie w/ 2" baffles

1 - 12 of 12 Posts