Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Administrator
11,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Firm Dates are Thursday September 23 - Sunday 26th ..
JtB

List of usual suspects and those who don't know any better

If you plan on going or think you might be let us know in the thread to help more or less figger things out , if you plan on inviting someone let us know ..

Baymont Inn
1112 Tn 76
Clarksville Tn 37043
931-368-4207

OK Scott got the block of 15 rooms for $71.10 per night plus tax
7 King Rooms
8 Double Queen Rooms
Can start booking tomorrow June 17th
Book under Patti's Run
When you book let me know either in this thread or by PM if you have my cell ...
Also if you are a maybe let us know when you know for certain yes or no .. We have had strays show up every year so far , but nice to get an accurate head count for reservations at Patti's ... They were pretty accommodating last year ... About a month out we will need a fairly accurate head count for reservations ..

Going
Jack 1 booked
Bob 1 booked
Scott and Angie 2
Mo 1
TWA 1 no room needed
BH103 2 booked
Steve 1 booked
Smitty 2 booked
Tony B. 1
Ben and Wanda 2 no room needed
Gary and Audrey 2 booked
Denny 2 booked
Craig 1 no room needed
Skip 2 he came with me a couple years ago on the white batwing
Joe n Marlene ,2 booked

Maybe/ not sure
Chris n Lucille (chris44nala)
Nick

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,132 Posts
Too far for this old arthritic body to ride for just a couple days of fun. Hopefully the China flu will be a mostly dead issue by then due to the vaccines so everyone who goes can have fun without the worry of paying the ultimate price for that fun.

PS: Don't give me any shit about me saying it's "too far to ride" because you've been promising Bob (and Kathy) and I you'd ride over this way and come ride/hang with us for years now. Haven't seen you yet. Hope you all have fun.

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Administrator
11,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why don't ewe put the scoot on the back of Bob's rollin' home and let him ride his up and ewe and the bombshell can spend some quality time together in the rollin' home , or put a trailer behind it and come along , or put in the back of the pick 'em up truck and go ..

I ain't forgot yawl , but I still work so ewe can receive your gubmint check every month .. So it has to be around my vacation weeks ..

Ewe rode to Cherokee ya putz , and ewe is much slimmer now ..

JtB

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
LORD WILLING AND THE CREEK DON’T RISE, I’ll be there!

Reactions: BobRG15

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Lord willing, I will be there. As a compulsive planner I like starting plans early.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I plan. But also know others like to mess with my plan. The list of those people is long. So in the end I sometimes end packing the bike and riding most if not all night to get. In the end part of the plan work I got there.

·
Administrator
11,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Put on Calendar...
You and Bob need to get the whiny azz Fuzz Ball in gear for this one ... And Tim's new knees oughter be just fine by then , so snag him while you at it , and don't forget Dave ..

JtB

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,132 Posts
You and Bob need to get the whiny azz Fuzz Ball in gear for this one ... And Tim's new knees oughter be just fine by then , so snag him while you at it , and don't forget Dave ..

JtB
What? What was that? Anybody hear someone yapping like a neutered poodle?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Well, would someone put Murphy in a sealed can? See if we can make this one......

1 - 20 of 350 Posts