Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got the new 9 inch Klockwerks windscreen yet? I have the 14 inch sport flare. It's functional but wasn't feeling the look from the front. Too Ultra like. The side view was ok. If you have the 9 inch could you post pics please.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm also interested in the 9". I need a little more than stock. Just curious your height and the seat you were using?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks, I'm about the same height and have a Roland Sand Boss seat. Was the KW windshield a improvement over stock?
It was up to 50, but after that I did not feel there was any advantage. It is only an inch at the most higher then stock.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Klockworks

Hey Jersey. I like my 8-9" windshield it but I'm 6' 1"ish tall and everything hits me around the eyes down to my chin at highway speed. I :)

Reactions: westonfrank

·
Registered
483 Posts
Klockworks 9"

Here is an OK pic, except that I'm in it! LOL:D

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the 9" kw, nice improvement wind wise over the stock shield. Could hear the radio and exhaust better but couldn't get past the look so I sold it on eBay for a good price. Used that money and purchased a 10" Wind Vest.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mine will be here tomorrow for my 15 RG.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Got it, looks great and worked for me, but OL hates it. She gets all the wind now and can't hear tunes. So it's For Sale Now!!!! And I don't mean the OL. LOL
Happy wife, Happy Life!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Got it, looks great and worked for me, but OL hates it. She gets all the wind now and can't hear tunes. So it's For Sale Now!!!! And I don't mean the OL. LOL
Happy wife, Happy Life!!!!
Did you take any pics of it on the bike? I love that blue color!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yepr

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
I'll say that the KW shield looks cool, but if it's not serving it's purpose, then maybe look at the Wind Vest or Freedom Shields.
I put a 10" Freedom Shields on my '15, HUGE improvement over stock. The faster you go, the better it works. I would guess it eliminated 85%-90% of the wind blast to my face. They don't look as cool as the KW, but in my case, I want functionality over form. I also put a stock seat from a 2015 Ultra Classic Low on my bike. Lowers you down, and is way more comfortable than the stock RG seat.

Lil' Chief

1 - 20 of 45 Posts