Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95'' jugs. se high compression pistons. port and polished heads big valve job and 574 fueling reaper cam. fresh off the dyno im trying to stay off the throttle but its pretty addictive!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
106 hp. and 111 tq

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Nothing like a punched 88 I HAD 06 RKC that made a lot of 110 cvo riders say w.t.f. I kept mine a sleeper didnt hang any speed se.trim just looked like geezer glide sure was fun youll have lots of fun be safe .

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Sounds like a great build, congrats. Stayin off the throttle-really? Who ya kiddin bro? Not us... :D Enjoy the ride. Kinda surprises the folks ridin the SE's when a "geezer glide" chews em up.

Rowdy

·
Registered
304 Posts
Nice one. Somedeay when i can put the scratch together i'm hoping to build a second bike (FXR) with a stroked 80" high compression Evo.

That should leave a lot of these big cube guys scratching their heads too.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the motor is coming along pretty well got about 100 miles on it now. and it was a great 100 miles hahha....those fxr are awesome with a little power behind them..that is my next project either that or a dyna t sport but nothing can touch on my glide i love the RGC the most..

·
Registered
559 Posts

i really liked my 95 inch,and i had a strong 80 inch that made 90hp,she was a ball breaker for an 80 incher. im not really impressed with these new twin cams,these bitches run so damn hot. my current motor is a 106 its ok 105 hp 110 tq but it runs so stinking hot!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah they do! on long rides my seat gets hot lol i do have the wind breakers on tho.. over the crash bar....did u do any head work or cam? or is that just jugs and pistons.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i just got off my bike and im kinda upset! she rips dont get me wrong pulls hard..but in 5th at about 110 she stops puttin out...just got beat up on 880 by my buddy who claims to have a 103. (he'll only tell what hes runnin if hes beat and hes never beeen beat lol) is there anything i can do to my bike to get it up there without changing the crank??? maybe a six speed? if anyone has thoughts id love to hear em.. thanks!

·
Registered
96 Posts
95'' jugs. se high compression pistons. port and polished heads big valve job and 574 fueling reaper cam. fresh off the dyno im trying to stay off the throttle but its pretty addictive!
I'm confused. Your bike shows a 2011 RGC, but your build is a 95"? Two differen't bikes? With that much HP it should pull past 110 easily.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh yeah im talking about a different bike....i have a 11 RGC with a stock 96. but the motor i just had built is a 95 it is in a ultra classic elctra glide. 2003 but still back to the point of the power i couldnt get it over 110mph. i think its the 5speed...im so used to the 6speed from my new bike that riding the 03 now doesnt feel like enough power.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I had a 06 SG with a 95" 93HP 99 TQ. It would do 112 4th or 5th gear. It was like it hit the wall and wouldn't go any faster.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
kind of what im talking about...it gets up there fast as hell lol and i love the low end but thats about it...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Those cams should pull you almost to redline. Did you do any intake work or go with larger injectors?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no that was about the only thing i didnt do was intake. i mean i got a open air but stock throttle body and injectors

·
Registered
946 Posts
Had an '04 Standard with a 103", 110HP 128 ft/lb. Kept it a sleeper and it surprised many including rockets. :D :cool:

Stephen

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
kinda weak, if id a known that i think i might of just gone a little bigger...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts