Road Glide banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Wow..big fan of vintage PUs...after our mortgage is paid off, thinking of getting one so my wife and I can cruise around town on nice days....

Reactions: Bandit 7

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Yeah, I work with the guy that owned it and he's tracking the build. He has been to the house a few times to check it out, tells me all the time he can't wait until I get OUR truck done HAHAHA...

·
Registered
900 Posts
Love that body style truck, always have. Nice job restoring her back to better than brand new. I have a 1996 k1500 stepside short bed that i am going to bring back to life. I want to replace the 305 with a 5.3 - 6.0 LS motor with a 4l80e transmission, and new paint and interior. Looking forward to seeing your's finished. It's giving me inspiration to get busy working on mine. Thanks.

Reactions: Bandit 7

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Cab is now back on the frame along with the front clip and the truck now runs and can be driven in and out of the garage. Still have more finish body work to do on the front clip and bed before painting. Inside the cab has been painted along with the door jams, behind the seat I have complete the sound deadener and carpet. Still a ways to go but making progress. I'll be putting the doors on tomorrow and continuing to get the body finished up.

557.jpg
558.jpg
559.jpg
560.jpg
561.jpg
562.jpg
563.jpg

41 - 45 of 45 Posts