Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 06 road glide out of the shop here recently for a 95ci upgrade and i want to thank R/R along with Chesapeake Harley for doing a wonderful job on my bike.

She now makes 115HP/113TRQ.

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
looks great mark ,can you pm me or call me when you get a chance i got a couple questions about your old 95" motor thanks pete

·
Registered
319 Posts
I see you

Good numbers but has it been tested yet :-0 I know how your club rides so Im sure you have broken it in by now.
Chris

·
Registered
319 Posts
I see you

Good numbers but has it been tested yet I know how your club rides so Im sure you have broken it in by now.
Chris

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not tested tested it really yet because its been to cold. I bought this softail and i am tryin to get use to it.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Congrats Great numbers out of that 95" and BTW sweet looking Softail!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliment on the softail but its hard to ride or should i say get use to riding.I think i am gonna take it to a shop were they can modify the forward controls to be more in the middle of the frame like the harley instead out front like it is.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Nice resurrection of an old thread :eek:

Those are some crazy numbers for a 95".. Would love to hear more about it. Is it a stage 4 build? Still tame enough for stop and go traffic.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I can verify Mark's claim on the 95". I bought the top end from him after that plus the cams. I had similar HP results from the build.

·
Registered
116 Posts
hi mark how is it on road ?what cam does that have in it.comes on a little late for a bagger for me but rips on big end.thanks pete

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi mark how is it on road ?what cam does that have in it.comes on a little late for a bagger for me but rips on big end.thanks pete
Hey what's up pete.Man she is ain't too bad down low but yes on the top end she run baby real hard.i love the power when i need it on the highway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts