Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the morning down at RC Cycle with Bob.....

'07 96" with MGS true duals, stage 1 HD A/C, Power Commander V and a set of TW-222s.

I'm about $850 into it. Cams, gaskets and dyno tune. All and all I'm very happy with the seat of the pants power! Have 1500 mile 2up weekend coming up, that will be the real test

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Another happy dyno.............smh LOL just playing. Looks good, I want. That reminds me of a license plate I since saw except it said "you want" weird.

·
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another happy dyno.............smh LOL just playing. Looks good, I want. That reminds me of a license plate I since saw except it said "you want" weird.
LMAO.....jackass.....when I ordered that plate I was thinking about you, after all your the one with a bunch of pictures of my Ike on our phone......stalker :eek: LOL need to come up with something new for this one "NASTY 26" :confused: :p

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
You ever do cams in green stripe?

·
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hey Sic, what brand was the front wheel you had on that black RG? Was it a 21" I assume? Thank you.

·
3,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Sic, what brand was the front wheel you had on that black RG? Was it a 21" I assume? Thank you.
Correct it was a 21 wanaryd adrenaline (I think that was the model) there seven spoke wheel, there's pics on there website too......

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 9 of 9 Posts